At Grand Dynamics International, we believe in the potential of people. Our range of assessment tools provides us the ability to help you learn more about yourself, in a variety of methods. Assessment tools give you a new set of words and descriptions, which allow you to deepen your self-awareness and then manage yourself more effectively. When tools are used in team settings, the new set of vocabulary comes in very handy. It allows you to communicate with teammates more specifically, from a shared viewpoint, and as a result, you learn to work together effectively and enjoy your time together.
Getting assessed is fun and easy. You’ll learn more about yourself than you’ve ever known. You’ll learn about your strengths, as well as your weaknesses, and which competencies you should improve in order to be successful.
Our Assessment Tools
- Emotional Intelligence: The BarOn EQ-i
- Mayer-Salovey-Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test™ (MSCEIT)
- DiSC Personal Profile
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- TKI: Thomas Kilmann Conflict Resolution Mode
- Strong Interest Inventory: A Career Path Development Tool
- Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI)
- Apter Motivation Style Profile