Grand Dynamics International is hiring experienced contract facilitators. If you have business experience coupled with an adventurous spirit, please submit your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Independent Sales Representatives
Grand Dynamics International is hiring independent sales representatives. If you have excellent communication skills, a passion for people development, and want to be a part of the GDI team, contact us about our commission based sales representative position at email@example.com
POSITION: Academic Intern – Training and Development
GDI provides a limited number of academic internships to a select group of individuals each semester. We are looking for juniors, seniors, and graduate level students who believe in the unlimited potential of people. Students majoring in business, psychology, communications, marketing, and education will find tremendous value in this internship opportunity.
The internship is located in Jackson Hole, WY. Interns will be responsible for lodging, meals, and other expenses. The internship will require approximately twenty hours of work per week for 16 weeks. We will provide assistance in locating housing and other logistical needs.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Provide on-going administrative support for day-to-day operations.
- Provide logistical and administrative support for program delivery, including mountain-based, land-based, river-based programs, and conference-based programs and services.
- Perform follow-up assessments and evaluations of programs and services provided.
- Conduct research into possible new product and service offerings and present findings / recommendations to management.
- Support specific sale and marketing campaigns as needed.
- Current GPA of 2.8 or higher.
- Proficient in advanced features of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated positive summer employment history.
- Able to communicate clearly with supervisor, peers, vendors, and clients
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Reliable transportation
- Experience delivering outdoor programs and services a plus.
- Mountaineering, white-water rafting, and group facilitation skills a plus.
- Positive, flexible, team-oriented attitude a must.
- Jackson Hole, Wyoming location
- 15-20 hours per week
- Transportation, lodging, meals not provided
- Three Academic Credits (or an equivalent to one academic class)
- Internships are competitive.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume, an internship application from your career center, and a brief letter of intent, explaining in 500 words or less, why you would be a good candidate for an internship with Grand Dynamics.
Grand Dynamics, Inc.
Attn: Internship Director
P.O. Box 6761
Jackson, WY 83002
By Fax: 240.363.4804
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oradell, New Jersey