Join Tim Walther, President of Grand Dynamics, Wednesday, December 18th from 9 AM to 11:30 AM, for this Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce sponsored business seminar. Grand Dynamics has offered several Jackson Hole Chamber seminars to the local business community, including Behind the Magic Curtain Customer Service and Switch the Change Breakthrough Action Seminar.
Here is the overview of the upcoming Building Your Team for Peak Performance Seminar
Clear communication, efficient decision-making, an environment of trust and support…these are all hallmarks of high functioning teams. The season employee culture is a unique microcosm of continuous team building, and comes with unique challenges. This seminar will address both seasonal and year round teams and show you how to build your team for peak performance!
- Critical team models, methods and tools for improving any team
- How to motivate and inspire a successful team of seasonal employees
- How to identify and rapidly advance through stages of team development
- Ice Breakers, initiatives and activities to build team culture
- Small and large group presentation and facilitation techniques
- Fun, engaging and productive networking
Any current challenges related to teams and teamwork in your organization
Focus areas include –
- Identification of current issues, challenges and needs
- Team definition, values and commitments
- Characteristics and stages of high performing teams
- Team chemistry and behavioral styles
- Team essentials: The GRIP model of team performance
- The new SMART goal setting and accountability framework
- Problem solving and decision making strategies
- Team trust – built for speed
- Action planning for success
- Grand Dynamics processes and programs for building teams
Based on 15 years of in-field research working with top performing business teams.
Presented by Tim Walther, M.S., President, Grand Dynamics International Tim Walther is an expert in designing and delivering team building performance programs. Grand Dynamics was founded in Jackson Hole and delivers a multitude of team building programs at locations across the country.
This is a Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce sponsored seminar for the Jackson Business Community.
Session Time: 9:00 am – 11:30 am.
If you have specific questions about the seminar, call Grand Dynamics at 307-733-1989.
You may also contact Andy Heffron for additional information at the Chamber of Commerce: Andy Heffron email@example.com
307.733.3316 ext 101