ALL IN! Cold Plunge Adventure >>> Virtual Training
Mindset, Breathing and Cold Immersion Skills
This is the registration page for the ALL IN EVENT. I am refining this on-line course and offering it for FREE for a limited time to gather feedback and endorsements from participants.
Here is the high level with additional details below:
If you are interested in: Improved cardiovascular (heart) health, stronger immunity, better fat burning, more energy, better sleep, an increased capacity to stay warm in the cold, strengthening your will power and building resilience, then join me for this free training!
This is a 90 Minute, Zoom Based Training where you will learn the essential skills to embrace the practice of cold immersion to yield all the benefits above. Training will be from 1:00-2:30 mountain time.
At approximately 3:00 I will head to our local river and broadcast a live immersion out in the wild to share together.
You will need:
- A computer or phone to zoom into the training
- A bucket with water
- Ice – 3 or more pounds
- A bathtub or similar vessel filled with cold water
Your Mission… should you choose to accept it… is to GO ALL IN!
You’ve likely heard of Wim Hof and the massive health benefits specific breathing techniques and cold immersion practices will bring. The ALL IN program, similar but different than the WHM, integrates ancient breathing techniques, adventure psychology, experiential learning and flow theory.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR Jackson Hole LOCALS – Following the on-line training, we will meet up to share a cold immersion together a local river.
WARNING: The techniques in this program may DRAMATICALLY improve your life!
“This is the MOST unique Zoom experience I’ve ever had!” Ana Maria
Why go ALL IN?
Other than being the “coolest” thing you can imagine, the experience and research shows us that cold immersion and the tools and techniques in the ALL IN Program:
- Rapidly Builds Immunity
- Strengthens our Mindset
- Improves Cardiovascular (Heart) health
- Reduces stress
- Creates more energy
- Alkalizes the body
- Improves stamina
- Connects the body and mind through specific breathing patterns
- Provides techniques for rapid rewarming
- Turns the impossible into I’M POSSIBLE!
“Very invigorating. The progression worked Thank you!” – Jani
What is it?
You will learn:
- Essential Mindset, Breathing and Cold Immersion Skills
- The DANGERS of Cold Immersion
- The SECRETS – What Wim Hof doesn’t tell you about cold immersion
- How it works – the science of cold immersion
- The ancient art of Inner Fire Breathing
- How to rewarm your hands, feet and body quickly
- How to avoid pain and shift your relationship with cold
“Appreciated the kinesthetic plus explanation of physiology, while practicing these techniques.” – Mary
How will we do it?
Register to receive your Zoom login, program instructions and resources.
Create Your Breakthrough
- Multiple ALL IN experiences will be presented for you to experience and choose from, including:
- Outside Meditation Sits (With little clothing)
- Your first Cold Shower (Including the techniques for how to do it)
- A full immersion cold plunge (In your bath or similar vessel)
“Great Use of Metaphor, Framing, Risk – The plunge was a great adventure!” – Jamie
“VERY hands on. I am amazed.” – Darin
“Great format and flow. Re-inspired to chill myself regularly.” – Mizey
Who is the presenter?
Tim Walther, President of Grand Dynamics, along with special guests, will facilitate your program. Tim has worked with countless participants in adventure settings to help people navigate fear and resistance and create new breakthroughs in life and business. Tim’s cold immersion experience began when he experienced hypothermia while attempting to swim 20 miles across 7 prominent lakes in Grand Teton National Park.
His journey to shift his relationship with cold took him to Iceland, where he completed a full immersion training with lead Wim Hof Trainers and participants from around the world. After a full winter of practicing cold immersion in the Gros Ventre River of Jackson Hole, and integrating additional techniques based on years of corporate adventure training and extreme adventure experiences, he began teaching his ALL IN Cold Immersion program. Since the onset of the Pandemic, Tim has been delivering virtual events including Adventure Spotlights, Team Building, Games, Magic, Give backs and, of course, Cold Immersions!
“You are clearly someone people will want to follow. The program was Obviously Well Prepared” – Jim C
Who is this program for?
- Are NEW to cold immersion, this will be a perfect introduction.
- Are EXPERIENCED, you’ll build your skill set
- Want to CONNECT with others, you’ll share an amazing experience on New Years Day
- Want to LEARN strategies for health and vitality…
- Want to GAIN CONFIDENCE to achieve your dreams…
- Have a GREAT TIME!
- Then YES, Let’s go ALL IN!
This is an all ages and abilities program. You will CHOOSE your ADVENTURE and level of challenge.
“Unique opportunity, really interesting and really cool!” – Jake
How Much does it Cost? Priceless, of course!
This event is offered FREE.
WHY? We are in the process of developing an on-line course and training and request feedback and a testimonial if you find value in the experience.
- Event Info included in Email to Attendee: You will need: - A computer to zoom into the training - A bucket with water - Ice - 3 or more pounds - A bathtub or similar vessel filled with cold water Zoom in on Sunday, 1:00 PM Mountain Time. Please include the list of "what you need" that's in the calendar description at the top: Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2456767515 Meeting ID: 245 676 7515 One tap mobile +12532158782,,2456767515# US (Tacoma) +13462487799,,2456767515# US (Houston) Dial by your location +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma) +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) +1 929 205 6099 US (New York) Meeting ID: 245 676 7515 Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbV1sR9utn
Tim Walther President, Grand Dynamics International-Tim Walther is an expert in applied business psychology and experiential training and development, specializing in team, leadership and adventure programs for corporate groups. Tim has led business operations and the design and delivery of customized corporate team and leadership retreats, events, and experiences since 1998.Tim WaltherPresident, Grand Dynamics International-Tim Walther is an expert in applied business psychology and experiential training and development, specializing in team, leadership and adventure programs for corporate groups. Tim has led business operations and the design and delivery of customized corporate team and leadership retreats, events, and experiences since 1998.