Executive Coaching Services
We help executives become more effective and wise leaders.
We understand that there are certain inflection points in every executive’s career when the strategies that have served them in the past are no longer sufficient for their current challenges.
At these critical points our Executive Coaches can help leaders gain fresh insights and explore new behaviors and ways of thinking to take them to the next level of performance.
Our goal is to help our clients achieve both greater personal satisfaction and significant and sustained business results.
Programs commonly include elements of:
Team Leadership and Development
- Authentically motivating employees
- Skills development and growth plans
- Creating effective meetings
- Prioritization for teams
Conflict Prevention and Resolution
- Communication strategies for listening beyond the words
- Emotional Intelligence
- Working skillfully with challenging emotions
- Rebuilding broken relationships
- Communication skills for high stress situations
Productivity and Impact
- Changing limiting patterns of thinking and behavior
- Decision making in uncertain contexts
- Prioritization and time management
- Stress management
- Goal setting
- Creating an organizational vision
- Aligning incentives with personal and organizational goals
- Creating shared frameworks for communication and problem solving
We first work with the leader and their key stakeholders through a 360 degree feedback process to understand the leader’s situation, strengths and key areas for growth.
2. Action Plan Development:
We then shape this information into an actionable growth plan with clear measures of success.
3. Insights and Follow Through:
We then focus on helping the leader realize key insights and then put those into practice through creating new behaviors in key contexts.
Every coaching engagement is designed for each leader’s unique situation.
After the initial interviews with the leader and stakeholders, we recommend starting with a program of 12 coaching sessions, at a frequency of one coaching session every two weeks.