Jackson Hole Scavenger Hunt
The Jackson Hole Scavenger Hunt
Are You Ready for a New Jackson Hole Experience?
Search and Discover the Old and New West of Jackson Hole in the ultimate team hunt, powered by your smartphone.
Educational ★ Fun ★ Rewarding
Join us for the Grand Opening Scavenger Hunts!
Hunt for Fun at any time over the weekend Or
Compete for Points and Prizes during a 2-hour Hunt
Get Rewarded with over $2500 in participant prizes!
All Hunts Begin at Miller Park
Saturday & Sunday, June 8th & 9th
Start Times at 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM
The 3:00 Sunday Finale Hunt!
Begin at Miller Park and finish at Hayden’s Post at Snow King Hotel
Join us for the Grand Opening Party at Hayden’s Post!
Sunday, June 9th – 5:30 PM
Awards, Event Video and Prizes!
First Come First Serve Drink Tickets & Appetizers
Grand Event Prizes!
Over $2,500 in Prizes will be given out to teams who participate in the JH Scavenger Hunt during the Weekend!
|Snow King Resort||– Two-Night Stay|
|Mountain Mutts||– Free Dog Grooming|
|Akasha Yoga||– 10 Yoga Classes, a yoga mat and DoTerra essential oil|
|Dave Hansen rafting||– Rafting Trip for 2|
|The Rose||– Food and Drink Coupons for up to 8 people|
|JH Chamber||– Reusable Bag and Kates Tram Bars|
|Exitus Escape||– 4 Entries into the Escape Room|
|Snow King Mountain||– Miniature Golf|
|Murcell’s Sweet Shop||– Goodie Bag of Sweets|
|Vertical Harvest||– Vertical Harvest Swag Bags|
|NY Sub Shop||– Sub sandwiches|
|Skinny Skis||– Gift Cards|
|The Juicery||– Gift Cards|
|Haagen Dazs||– Ice Cream Cake|
|The Wort||– 5 Drink coupons|
Jackson’s NEW Community Team Experience brought to you by Grand Dynamics International, Jackson Hole’s local team building company for over 20 years and creators of the Ultimate Towner Obstacle Course.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register?
- Click the registration link and follow the instructions on the eventbrite registration page
- You will need one team leader to create your team, then add participants to your team (up to 6 per team)
How many people can play the game?
- Recommend between 2 and 6 people per team (but individuals or a team of more can do it!)
- Each team requires a separate registration and a business may have multiple teams
- Each team uses one phone for event submissions
Do teams need to stay together?
- YES! Your team will stay together. If you want to go separate ways, form a different team!
How long is the JH Scavenger Hunt Opening Event?
- Our Grand Opening will feature a downtown course up to one square mile of the town square
- Approximately 2 hours of on-course time to complete as many checkpoints as you can!
- 30 minutes of opening instructions and closing for about 3 hours total
- You can choose to take as little or as long as you like.
What do I need to play/participate?
- One fully charged smartphone – I-Phone (Preferred) or Android per team.
- We recommend bringing a back up charger for your phone (or an extra phone)
- A positive attitude and your creative genius!
Can kids participate?
- Yes! Adult Fun, Kid Friendly! There will need to be someone with a phone to navigate the course
- We will have icons in the game that include fun challenges for kids
How do I travel the course?
- Travel on foot, bike or public or private transportation – you choose
- Just obey all traffic laws and all town regulations
How do I know where to go?
- The Grand Opening will begin at Miller Park
- Once you register and sign into the game app you will receive instructions
- Our integrated course map and list of challenges will give you “enough” information to find all the location-specific challenge checkpoints
- You decide on the checkpoints you want to go to and in what sequence
What if I can’t make it to the Grand Opening Event?
- Contact us to schedule a private event for your team or group
- On-going, automated open enrollment Scavenger Hunts will be launched following the Grand Opening