Jackson Hole Scavenger Hunt – Customized Private EventsSearch and Discover the Old and New West of Jackson Hole in the ultimate team hunt, powered by your smartphone.
How does it work?
See it in action:
Educational ★ Fun ★ Rewarding
We create customized Scavenger Hunts for your group
Private Hunts include the following features:
- Program Manager: A dedicated staff to design your experience
- Event Hosts (optional) to
- Greet your group and start your event
- Monitor and score event submissions
- Emcee at event closing
- Customized Course Locations
- Multiple Downtown Jackson Hole Courses, Teton Village, Around the Hole
- Customized Timeframes
- 1-8 hours in duration
- Unlimited number of teams
- 4-6 participants per team
- Customization of challenges
- Include some of your favorite group trivia or custom photo or video submissions
- Live feed submissions
- Teams can view other submissions to increase the fun
- Live event scoring and monitoring
- Earn points as you complete challenges
- Check the leaderboard and see how the competition is stacking up!
- Customized event video
- Participant submissions produced during the event create the perfect memory of your Jackson Hole experience
- Delivered within an hour of course completion at closing ceremonies
- Coordinated event closing location for closing ceremonies
- Enjoy tasty food and beverage at our preferred event closing
- Watch your event video on the big screen
- Celebrate your team victories
Request your private event today!
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people can play the game?
- Recommend between 2 and 6 people per team (but individuals or a team of more can do it!)
Do teams need to stay together?
- YES! Your team will stay together. If you want to go separate ways, form a different team!
How long is the JH Scavenger Hunt?
- We have a variety of Hunts, 1-4 hours is typical, with customized time frames available
- The “Classic” JH Hunt features a downtown course that takes up to two hours to complete
- You can choose to take as little or as long as you like.
What do I need to play/participate?
- One fully charged smartphone – I-Phone (Preferred) or Android per team.
- We recommend bringing a back up charger for your phone (or an extra phone)
- A positive attitude and your creative genius!
Can kids participate?
- Yes! Adult Fun, Kid Friendly! There will need to be someone with a phone to navigate the course
How do I travel the course?
- Travel on foot, bike or public or private transportation – you choose
- Just obey all traffic laws and all town regulations
How do I know where to go?
- You can begin your Hunt from any downtown location
- Once you register you will receive instructions
- Our integrated course map and list of challenges will give you “enough” information to find all the location-specific challenge checkpoints
- You decide on the checkpoints you want to go to and in what sequence