Jackson Hole Scavenger Hunt
The Jackson Hole Scavenger Hunt
Are You Ready for a New Jackson Hole Experience?
Search and Discover the Old and New West of Jackson Hole in the ultimate team hunt, powered by your smartphone.
Watch the Introduction Video:
Educational ★ Fun ★ Rewarding
How does it work?
Register Now for your Public Hunt: The JH Scavenger Hunt – Classic (Available Anytime)
Schedule your Private Event using the Form Below
Experience the Jackson Hole Scavenger Hunt – Classic (Available Anytime)
This Downtown “Classic” Hunt is filled with two hours of fun exploration of the Old and New West!
Learn about JH History, Environment, Culture and HAVE FUN with your group exploring downtown Jackson Hole!
Hunt at your own pace and complete as much as you like!
Earn Prizes and Rewards to local businesses as you complete challenges.
Each team (2-6 Participants Recommended) requires a separate registration.
Upon receipt of payment and registration, you will receive an email with your game instructions and code to begin your hunt!
Public Hunts Begin at $39 per person
One Youth 12 and Under FREE with each Adult Registration; Additional Youth $29 per person.
10% of your event fee goes to support Teton County Search and Rescue Foundation. You may donate additional funds to go directly to the TCSAR Foundation when registering.
We create customized Scavenger Hunts for your group
Private Hunts include the following features:
- Program Manager: A dedicated staff to design your experience
- Event Hosts (optional) to
- Greet your group and start your event
- Monitor and score event submissions
- Emcee at event closing
- Customized Course Locations
- Multiple Downtown Jackson Hole Courses, Teton Village, Around the Hole
- Customized Timeframes
- 1-8 hours in duration
- Unlimited number of teams
- 4-6 participants per team
- Customization of challenges
- Include some of your favorite group trivia or custom photo or video submissions
- Live feed submissions
- Teams can view other submissions to increase the fun
- Live event scoring and monitoring
- Earn points as you complete challenges
- Check the leaderboard and see how the competition is stacking up!
- Customized event video
- Participant submissions produced during the event create the perfect memory of your Jackson Hole experience
- Delivered within an hour of course completion at closing ceremonies
- Coordinated event closing location for closing ceremonies
- Enjoy tasty food and beverage at our preferred event closing
- Watch your event video on the big screen
- Celebrate your team victories
Private events begin at $79 per person
Request your private event today!
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people can play the game?
- Recommend between 2 and 6 people per team (but individuals or a team of more can do it!)
Do teams need to stay together?
- YES! Your team will stay together. If you want to go separate ways, form a different team!
How long is the JH Scavenger Hunt?
- We have a variety of Hunts, 1-4 hours is typical, with customized time frames available
- The “Classic” JH Hunt features a downtown course that takes up to two hours to complete
- You can choose to take as little or as long as you like.
What do I need to play/participate?
- One fully charged smartphone – I-Phone (Preferred) or Android per team.
- We recommend bringing a back up charger for your phone (or an extra phone)
- A positive attitude and your creative genius!
Can kids participate?
- Yes! Adult Fun, Kid Friendly! There will need to be someone with a phone to navigate the course
How do I travel the course?
- Travel on foot, bike or public or private transportation – you choose
- Just obey all traffic laws and all town regulations
How do I know where to go?
- You can begin your Hunt from any downtown location
- Once you register you will receive instructions
- Our integrated course map and list of challenges will give you “enough” information to find all the location-specific challenge checkpoints
- You decide on the checkpoints you want to go to and in what sequence