Personal Mastery Guide 2018

Personal Mastery Guide 2018

 

Greetings, Success Seekers!

Congratulations and WELCOME to your Personal Mastery Guide for 2018!

This is my gift to you to help you to create the most incredibly awesome year of your life!  YOUR LIFE, like the artist’s palate, is ready for you to create the most magical work of art you can imagine. These tools will help you.

The Guide offers a comprehensive process for reflecting, discovering and creating your life’s visions – your ultimate motivational strategy!   There are many ways to discover your key ingredients of your success, thus I provide several frameworks to help you access your potential and find the motivation to take you there.   

I wish you all the best in 2018 and beyond.  May all your dreams be powerful, positive, and a reflection of the best “you” that only you can be!

Now… Let’s do this!

Table of Contents

  • The Origin of New Year’s Resolutions
  • Your Brain on Goal Setting
  • Creating Your Future – Journaling and Visioning
  • Prepare Yourself and Your Environment for Success
  • 2018 Mastery Ultra-Cliff Notes: Top 10 Actions to Create Your Future
  • The Magic Statement
  • Past Year Review
  • Your Highest Best Self
  • What do you really want?
  • Your Ultimate Vision, Purpose, Roles and Goals for Success
  • Sample Personal Categories and Roles
  • Personal Vision, Purpose, Roles and Goals – Sample: Physical Power
  • My Personal Vision, Purpose, Roles and Goals
  • Monthly Goals for 2018
  • Microsoft Excel Action Planning Template
  • Manifesting Your Future in 2018
  • Further Study: Additional Models, Methods and Tools
  • Powerful Questions
  • Life Review 
  • Life Success Strategies
  • Life Bucket List
  • Human Osmosis
  • Negative versus Positive Motivation
  • Understand and Use Psychological Anchors and Triggers
  • Switch your Concept for Change
  • 4 Research-backed tips for sticking to your New Year’s Resolutions
  • Seeking True North: The Pathway to Freedom, Beauty and Success
  • Why 3% of Harvard MBAs Make Ten Times as Much as the Other 97% Combined
  • A Real Goal Setting Study
  • About Tim Walther
  • Request for your Feedback
  • Grand Dynamics Programs and Services