Technical Canyoneering – using ropes and teamwork to descend a classic desert slot canyons
Canyoneering is an experience like no other. Participants are expertly guided through a variety of slot canyon terrain with an emphasis on team safety, personal and professional development, effective communication and building trust. These one of a kind experiences are hosted in various locations including Zion National Park and Lake Powell. Often incorporated into executive retreat programs, this event can be easily customized to meet organizational objectives and desired outcomes.
- Expert canyoneering guides and high-end executive facilitators
- Scaleable levels of difficulty from “easy” to “high adventure”
- Customized programs to meet your organizational and team goals
- Various iconic locations
- Innovative leadership development program
- Fully outfitted offsite or in-town lodging
- Easily incorporated into other program elements and retreat schedules
Through the use of executive visioning, collaboration, personal rejuvenation, and leadership inspiration, we combine adventure, meditation, scenic hikes, roundtable discussions, and fun workshop-style exercises to deliver an unforgettable and impactful team experience.
- Increased trust and collaboration
- Improved communication
- Unique team building experience
- Anchoring experiences to reinforce program outcomes
- Inspirational locations provide lasting memories
No experience is necessary, and participation in all activities is voluntary with no pressure to push your limits but plenty of support from Grand Dynamics staff and guides to do so. Historically everyone participates and finds they are far more ready for adventure than they expect! Fine meals in amazing places, zen-style lodging and/or “Glamping” and expert guides and facilitators round out these incredible events.