Hands Of Gratitude challenges teams to assemble 3D printed prosthetic hands which are donated to people in need.
Hands of Gratitude is about helping someone in need! In this life changing and eye opening event your team will blend philanthropy, compassion and performance improvement while making a difference. Your organization will benefit from improving team performance and fostering morale and commitment. Your 3D Printed Prosthetic Hands are donated at no cost to the recipients located around the world and right here in the United States.
In this customizable, fun and engaging activity, teams of 3-4 participants will:
- Create a functional 3D prosthetic hand
- Design colorful and creative hand carrying cases
- Send a heartfelt note and video to your new forever friend
- Watch a brief video showcasing the impact of your efforts
- Finish with a powerful appreciation activity to connect back to daily lives of the team
- Pride in being a part of a great team
- Improved relationships
- Increased creativity and enthusiasm within the team
- Improved team communication and trust
- Experiencing how the act of doing collective good relates to leadership
- Fun – fun – fun!