For Immediate Release: March 29th, 2019
Registration is now OPEN! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
This summer Syracuse businesses have a special opportunity that will benefit employees, teams and the community. Business teams are invited to participate in an Amazing Race team building event, the Ultimate ‘Cuse Challenge, taking place Wednesday, June 19th from 1pm-5pm.
“We have an amazing city you are going to explore. You are going to need to have leadership, to work together and… for sure you are going to have fun!”
– Ben Walsh, Syracuse Mayor
The event uses a smartphone app which integrates maps, photos, videos, digital stickers, multiple choice, and QR codes. In small teams, participants use the app to locate and complete a variety of checkpoints along with “on the go” challenges completed anywhere on the course. Teams may travel via foot, bike or vehicle.
“Our goal is to use our business experience combined with the love of our community to offer something special to the Syracuse business community. We have a great course designed that will offer a great experience for Syracuse business teams.”
– Brenda Moore, GDI Leader, and Ultimate ‘Cuse Challenge Event Director
- Mark your Calendars! Wednesday, June 19th, 2019 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- This Special Event registration will be $150 per person
- Early registration discounted rate of $100 for those who register by June 1st.
- On-line registration is NOW OPEN! Click Here to Register on Event Brite
- Private and customized events are also available – please inquire for details
- Please contact Brenda Moore for more information by calling 3154988732 or emailing brendamoore @ granddynamics . com
This team building event is brought to you by Grand Dynamics International, the local Syracuse team building company. Grand Dynamics designs and delivers a variety of experiential programs for team and leadership development, delivered for corporate clients across the USA.
We would like to thank the City of Syracuse for supporting this event in an effort to foster growth in the business community.